Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scary Effects





I think that my favorite project out of these two was the Vampire one. I liked this one the best because it looks more realistic then the other one, and I really liked how the eyes came out.
Some of the tools I learned to use on photoshop were the burn, dodge, and liquefy tool. The burn tool helps you make a burn effect on parts of the picture simply by shading it darker. The dodge tool helps brighten and whiten parts of the picture. The liquefy tool actually stretches the image and this tool helped me by making fangs on the vampire.
I ran into many problems with the pin tool. I couldn’t really copy the eye color on the alien as right, but I was able to do it.
I think I did well on making the eyes on the vampire and the fangs with blood in my mouth.
Game designers and magazines most likely use some of these skill I used here. I think they used these the most to help advertise and be more creative with publicizing their products.

No comments: