After looking at other graduation programs, I believe my strengths in this project were that I was able to make your eyes move around the cover. I also think that I chose the colors to blend in well with each other and also overlaying them. What I could have done differently is maybe placing the words diagonally. I think graphing design is really cool and easier than I thought it would be because I was able to create my own thoughts and ideas freely. I think the most important parts of graphic design is making your client happy and thinking how it might catch their audience attention. Graphic Design is everywhere on billboards, commercials, internet and magazines.Monday, March 1, 2010
Graduation Program
After looking at other graduation programs, I believe my strengths in this project were that I was able to make your eyes move around the cover. I also think that I chose the colors to blend in well with each other and also overlaying them. What I could have done differently is maybe placing the words diagonally. I think graphing design is really cool and easier than I thought it would be because I was able to create my own thoughts and ideas freely. I think the most important parts of graphic design is making your client happy and thinking how it might catch their audience attention. Graphic Design is everywhere on billboards, commercials, internet and magazines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment