Monday, November 23, 2009

Personal Words

The lyrics I chose for this project are Be With You by Brutha.

“What I got to do to be with you. Cause I'll do anything, I know this dont matter for you. But I'll give up everything. If you dont believe than watch me prove. How much you mean to me. Put away my pen and paper, I swear to never sing again. And it drives me out of my mind, my mind, my mind. Cause I cant be by your side, your side, your side. I know words that cant explain. The way I felt when you went away, away, away. Baby all I wanna do is be with you, be with you, be with you. Am I trippin' girl. Trying everything to get with you. But nothings working. Baby Im still hurting. And it looks like your not ever coming back. Feel like Im such a fool. Cause I deserve it. Think it wasnt worth it. I really know cause I need you back. And it drives me out of my mind, my mind, my mind. Cause I cant be by your side, your side, your side. I know words that cant explain. The way I felt when you went away, away, away . Cause baby all I wanna do is be with you, be with you. I'm going crazy can somebody call me a doctor, doctor, doctor. Dont need no straight jacket, nothing can hold me under, under, under. Dont need any medicine. I've already passed insane, insane, insane. The part of missing you is prominently killing my brain. And it drives me out of my mind, my mind, my mind, Cause I cant be by your side, your side, your side, I know words that cant explain, The way I felt when you went away, away, away, Cause baby all I wanna do is be with you”

I chose these lyrics because I love the message it brings out. It says that they would do anything to get back with the person they love. I also really love how the words flow with each other very well and overall make the song blend into one. These words mean a lot to me because I had past personal experience where I really missed this person and these words express how I felt during that time.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

You have an excellent sense of composition and an ability to creatively express yourself. This shows through your art. Keep digging deeper to find all the things you can imagine and push them out into the open so that the world will continue to enjoy the beauty you have to give it!