Established in my student portfolio are 16 different projects that were essential on in due course this first semester. We were acquired to take several digital photographs and explore Adobe Photoshop. During my experience in this class, I have learned many tools and techniques that helped enhance our photographs to become more artistic. After gaining knowledge of the gears in Photoshop, I discovered that there are endless possibilities of improving pictures using your imagination and creativity. It is so fascinating how you can do so much with a simple click of a button. I’ve learned how to dodge, burn, change contrast, modify opacities to layer pictures and a variety of abundant effects involving Photoshop.
I believe that the project that I was most successful with was the Social Issue Assignment. The artist we used to illustrate to understand the project better was Barbara Kruger. We were supposed to identify a social issue that affected us or our life directly. I personally thought about this project long and hard to come up with the concept. I took many several pictures till finally I chose that specific one. Displaying the image was the easiest; I highlighted what I wanted to stand out with the color red. I exhibited the issue that people neglect their partner for their money and my statement was short and simple.
Although Photoshop has never ending tools, it can be complicated. My biggest struggle was remember where and how each tools were used in Photoshop. This program is pact with information, it just all overwhelming. In the future I want to improve my Photoshop skills and become more creative. Overall I believe that I have improved and expanded my mind to more artistic photographs instead of a regular snapshot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment